Video Editor & Travel Boast Maker. Trendy videos about your journeys for social media
Hot travel application used by 6,000,000+ users on iOS around the world. Now is available on Android devices! Create awesome 3D short videos about your journeys for Instagram and TikTok. Take part in the Distance trend on TikTok or in the Guess Empire .
Travel Boast helps to show people your trip
Travel Boast helps to show people your trip, itinerary, or journey in a cool way. Awesome posts and stories about your travels will attact people to your Instagram and TikTok profile!
It’s really simple. Choose transport, enter your route, press the START button, and enjoy a fun animation of your trip. Share your trips with your friends in the language of video maps.
Real-time GPS navigation & local suggestions for food, events, & activities
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Also available for Wear OS
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
Show off the interesting trips you’ve taken to your friends and post them on social media.
✨ Create your own unique trip routes.
✨ Choose any transport and hit the road.
✨ Save the results as a video.
✨Send videos to your friends or post them on social media.
90 unique means of transport await you, including real and imaginary ones. The number of vehicles will regularly increase with each update. Leave comments about vehicles you’d like to take for a spin, but aren’t in the app.
✨ Save the results as a video.
Don’t forget to visit our Instagram profile @TravelBoast
Travelogsboats and Travel Boast are registered trademarks.
Understand app privacy & security practices with Google Play’s Data safety section
Before you install an app from Google Play, you can check the app’s Data safety section.
Developers use the Data safety section to share information about how their app handles your data. This way, you can make more informed decisions about what apps you use
Find an app’s data safety information
1.Open Google Play 2.Google Play.
3.Browse or use the search bar to find an app.
4.Tap an app.
Under “Data safety,” you’ll find a summary of the app’s data safety practices.
5.For more detail, tap See details.
Tip: The info in the Data safety section only applies to apps distributed on Google Play. You’ll only find the Data safety section on Android 5 and up.
Wait for Download Link
Developers use Google Play’s Data safety section
Developers use Google Play’s Data safety section to describe the sum of their app’s data collection and sharing across all versions of the app distributed on Google Play.