Volume keys are not just for changing volume. It is also for locking apps now.
Addictive tips, lifehacker reviews the app as unique.”Hilariously brilliant and effective.” – Android Authority.
Oops! application locker does not use any on screen password ie. pin based or a pattern based locking system.
We use volume key pattern as the password.
You can make any pattern using volume keys, like UP UP DOWN UP.
Oops Applock is Totally invisible.
– Oops Applock ScreenLock is most safest screenlock.
– Using Oops Applock ScreenLock nobody can unlock your phone.
– Using Oops Applock ScreenLock nobody even notice phone is locked.
– Oops Applock ScreenLock has different styles to choose.
Oops Applock is Most secure way to lock apps.
– Nobody even notice your app is locked with Oops AppLocker.
– Oops AppLocker is Simple.
– Oops Applock is Fun to use.
– Oops Applock can lock any applications.
– You can set different background for lock screen on every locked App with Oops Applock.
– Transparent and Black background makes as if your application is stuck.
– Fool friends with custom backgrounds using Oops Applock.
Tip- While choosing custom background, make sure it matches with your screen size to avoid clarity of the image.
is a simple sound control tool that offers you total volume control. Using this app you will have the opportunity to lock the volume and prevent them from unexpected changes.
Your baby getting smarter and clicks on volume keys –
offers password protected access to the app.
you can lock minimum and maximum volume.
Have special phone?
Volume Lock detects all volume channels in your phone once you use them – change volume using hardware keys while Volume Lock runs in foreground and see the magic!
Have a question or just want some amazing feature – contact developer team.
Volume Control is an amazing app that lets you take control of your device’s volume – instead of being controlled by it!
HOW IT WORKS
Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan to head into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you’re heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
– Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
– The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
– The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
– Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
– Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
– Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
– Preset List (apply any preset)
– Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
– Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
– Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
– Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
wait for Download Link
What’s New features
Improvements for reliability and speed.
Android S support
Types of data & collection purposes covered in the Data safety section
The Data safety section explains the purpose for collecting and sharing specific types of data. Developers must use the same categories to explain these purposes so you can consistently compare multiple apps. The info should describe all versions and variations of the app.
Learn more about the data types and purposes included in the Data safety section.